What is sewer pipe relining?
Don’t dig up the entire yard and spend days restoring the landscape, sidewalks and driveways! We can repair almost any type of sewer pipe with root intrusion, cracked and/or missing pipe, minor deflected joints, pipe dimension changes (4” that changes into 6” at the curb), damaged pipe, deteriorated pipe that needs reinforcement, down hills, up hills, commercial, residential and everything in between.
The images above show the following:
- A new pipe line curing inside old sewer line, avoiding costly and messy break-up under house, driveway and sidewalk!
- Our specialized re-lining equipment can also be carried to a rooftop location to install liner through a plumbing stack. Most other systems are too large or heavy to get there.
- In another image above you can see another successful pipe-reline complete! Yard is cleaned up, manicured, and put back status-quo! Another happy customer with minimal inconvenience and a “new” sewer line with no damage to structure, concrete slab or driveway and all completed on the same day!
- Lengths of Lining: The installation equipment allows for lining from 0 to 300 linear feet, and diameters from 2” to 10”.
- Zierman crew preparing to rehabilitate root infested sewer line with new trenchless method of “cure in place pipe” lining process.
is a full service plumbing contractor serving the Santa Maria and Five Cities area. We have helped many facilities keep ongoing maintenance costs reasonable while also providing a fast service response. Whether you operate a restaurant, hotel, or apartment complex, we can provide the service you need.
Through a custom scheduled maintenance program, you can avoid unexpected emergency repairs and costly business disruptions. Keeping your plumbing systems and equipment in good shape helps them to last longer and perform the way they were designed. Our fully trained and insured plumbers will perform scheduled maintenance, which includes a courtesy commercial plumbing inspection, onsite hints and tips, as well as suggestions to resolve chronic plumbing problems.
“I have counted on Zierman Plumbing to take care of our facility for the past 15 years. They have always been prompt, professional, and cost effective.”
Ron Lovell, General Manager-Olive Garden
is a full service plumbing contractor serving the Santa Maria and Five Cities area. Our office specializes in installation and service of all plumbing, heating, as well as drain service. We provide installation, maintenance and repair on all brands. We’ll perform a check of your current system and will take the time to go over any problem areas. Our expert technician will explain your repair or replacement options and will help guide your decision by answering any questions or concerns. We also offer a complete line of maintenance services, are EPA Certified Renovators, and never push you into “pre-paid” or membership programs that are rarely cost effective.
I've been using Zierman Plumbing and heating for about ten years now. They are always efficient and on time. I completely trust that they know what they're doing and that they are doing the right work that needs to be done. They have great follow-up with the work they've done.
Date published: 06/01/2015